In this Beck Short, I’m going to read you the list my daughter – Stephanie – put together: ‘Stress Reduction – Ideas and Suggestions’. Here’s what she wrote:
• Affirm your day
• Surround yourself with positive people
• Avoid negative media situations
• Deep breathing exercises
• Exercise regularly
• Eat a well-balance diet
• Avoid alcohol, sugar, carbohydrates, and fried foods
• Realize the only person you can change in life is…yourself
• Have positive self-talk
• Don’t take things personally.
Pretty good, huh? My daughter! Thank you, Steph – great job! Maybe the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree…? I’m kinda proud of that girl.
You have a great week. Try some of these things…they work!
See you next week!